After about 18 months of hard work, with the kind support of friends, I am happy (and somewhat relieved) to announce the revision and redesign of the site http://www.info-buddhism.com.
Key objectives were to create a modern and fresh design, to use more images because visitors complained about the lack of visual stimuli, to make it mobile device able (responsive), to add new articles, to revise existent articles, and to make it social media able – up to now I was not very interested in using social media, but I have had to learn that there is no way to ignore social media if you want to reach people.
Feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed.
- Buddha about Intimate Friends – Mitra-vargha (Tibetan Dhammapada)
- Mishandled Mail: The Strange Case of the Reting Regent’s Letters to Hitler by Isrun Engelhardt
- Realising the Guru’s Intention: Hungry Humans and Awkward Animals in a New Kadampa Tradition community by Carol McQuire
- Who is protesting against His Holiness the Dalai Lama? by Carol McQuire
- Pratimoksha Sutra – Buddha
- Shila Samyukta Sutra – Buddha
- The Essence of the Vinaya Ocean – Tsongkhapa
- Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta (The Four Noble Truths) – Buddha
- The Noble Eightfold Path – The Way to the End of Suffering – Bhikkhu Bodhi
- New Kadampa Tradition (NKT-IKBU) – aka Kadampa Buddhism or Modern Buddhism
- Geshe Kelsang Gyatso – Founder of the New Kadampa Tradition
- Dorje Shugden (2008) – An article mainly based on scholarly papers
- Controversies related to Tibetan Buddhism, the Dalai Lamas and Tibet – Q&A with Thierry Dodin