The New Kadampa Tradition about the “Modern Buddhism Event“:
Wake Up Smiling
Find out how to greet each day with a smile and see new opportunities in every encounter.
In this talk we will learn how to develop an open and warm heart towards others, freeing us from anxiety and self concern and bringing a freshness and joy to each day. Join in a guided meditation using the methods explained so you can start to experience the peace and freedom of a calm, clear mind.
Gen-la Kelsang Dekyong is a Kadampa Buddhist nun and an inspiring teacher who teaches extensively and internationally to thousands of people each year with humour, kindness and wisdom exemplifying the essence of the Kadampa Buddhist way of life. We are extremely fortunate to have this opportunity to receive teachings from her.
What sounds so innocent, light and nice can turn your life into a night mare. Because for most of us ex NKT the NKT is a harmful, very destructive cult and those events are just a means to get and then to burn new members for the expansion of the group at the costs of the individual’s welfare.
Here are two videos from the protesters, Carol and Linda:
Here a video excerpt of one of Dekyong’s visits to London:
Gen Kelsang Dekyong, Spiritual Director of the NKT, at Anti Dalai Lama protests, reading aloud the hate filled manifest “21st Century Buddhist Dictator – The Dalai Lama” from the Western Shugden Society broshure “The Tibetan Situation Today” (PDF):
- At A Glance: The Setting Of The New Kadampa Tradition
EX NKT informing the public
- Information about the New Kadampa Tradition 2008/09/18
- Revised Declaration from New Kadampa Survivors concerning the demonstrations against His Holiness the Dalai Lama 2014/09/26
- Handouts given at the University of London (PDF)
- YouTube: Watno Guru Channel
- Facebook: New Kadampa Survivor Actvists
- see Overview page
- and Academic Research regarding Shugden Controversy and New Kadampa Tradition-IKBU 2008/07/24
Images courtesy from New Kadampa Survivor Actvists.