I am amazed to see that writers and journalists awake a bit and start to inform the public about the Shugden Controversy and the Dalai Lama protests in a more investigative manner. The HuffPost seems to be a pioneer now in this. Well done! Thank you! Had such information existed before I met the NKT cult I might have been saved to go through the NKT’s brainwashing machine and painful experiences … May it save others from this cult.
Tenzin Dorjee, a Tibetan activist, writer and musician, wrote an article that gives a brief overview about six key information people should know – according to him about the protesters:
- They are Geluk supremacists.
- They call the Dalai Lama a “dictator.”
- “The Dalai Lama is a Muslim!”
- The Geluk extremists are supported by the Chinese government.
- They are barking up the wrong tree.
- The protesters aim to undermine the Tibetan cause and advance China’s agenda.
See also by HuffPost
- The Dalai Lama Gives New Yorkers A Lesson On Wisdom As Opponents Protest Outside – Huffington Post
- Concerning The Current Wave of “Protest Demonstrations” Against His Holiness the Dalai Lama by Robert Thurman/Huffington Post
- The Dalai Lama And The Cult Of Dolgyal Shugden by Robert Thurman/Huffington Post
- Tibet’s Mystic Politics: Review of The Dalai Lama and the King Demon by Raimondo Bultrini – Rebecca Novic/Huffington Post